Dutch Crypto Exchange Bitvavo to Distribute LUNA 2.0 Airdrop: What You Need to Know
Bitvavo, a Dutch cryptocurrency exchange, has announced the distribution of the remaining 70% of the LUNA 2.0 airdrop. In this article, you will learn what the LUNA 2.0 airdrop is, when it will be distributed, and how much LUNA you can expect to receive. We’ll also cover Bitvavo’s support for the Gala V2 airdrop and the recent news surrounding the founder of LUNA.
What is the LUNA 2.0 Airdrop?
LUNA is a cryptocurrency that was launched after the collapse of the old Terra network, previously known as Luna Classic (LUNC). The new version of the crypto was airdropped to the owners of the old version of the currency as a token of gratitude for their investment in the project.
The Timeline of the LUNA 2.0 Airdrop
The LUNA 2.0 airdrop was divided into two parts for distribution. The initial 30% of the airdrop was distributed last year on May 30. Bitvavo, the Dutch cryptocurrency exchange, has announced that the remaining 70% of the airdrop will be distributed over four different moments within the forthcoming 18 months.
The first distribution will be at the end of May, with the remaining three distributions scheduled for November 2023, May 2024 and November 2024 respectively. The amount of LUNA that you’ll receive depends on when you owned the initial LUNA cryptocurrency. The earlier you owned it, the more LUNA you’ll be entitled to receive.
- Advertisement -
Bitvavo also Supports Gala V2 Airdrop
In addition to the LUNA 2.0 airdrop, Bitvavo also supports the Gala V2 airdrop. The new version of GALA, a cryptocurrency, is set to launch soon, and Bitvavo will be distributing the new tokens to its customers. For every old GALA token held by Bitvavo customers, they will receive one new GALA token. The older version of the cryptocurrency will subsequently be phased out.
Recent Developments on the Founder of LUNA
The founder of LUNA, Do Kwon, has been in the news recently due to the closure of the old Terra network. Kwon was accused of not handling credits properly, resulting in the collapse of the network and billions of dollars in losses for investors. He was recently arrested in Montenegro and is currently in prison there.
The LUNA 2.0 airdrop is an exciting opportunity for those who owned the initial LUNA cryptocurrency. Bitvavo’s announcement of the distribution of the remaining 70% of the airdrop is sure to be welcomed by its customers. Stay tuned for the forthcoming distributions and updates on the founder of LUNA.